Wednesday, December 31, 2014

31/12/14...

   Happy almost New Year everyone! I hope the holidays were filled with love and family and everything you ever wished for. I'm doing well out here, currently in Rio de Janeiro where I decided to spend my holiday season with a special guest. I have had an amazing time here in Brazil and it is sitting at the top of my ¨Countries I will definitely revisit¨ list.
   I am working on a video to compile some of the amazing people I've met and moments I captured but technology has apparently taken a holiday break on me so things are taking a bit longer to upload. HOWEVER, it will be awesome. In the mean time, check out my 'cities' link in the toolbar (or the link here) for some info and pictures on my time in Salvador, Lençóis, and Rio de Janeiro. See you all in 2015!!

Até mais tarde. Tchau galera!

No comments:

Post a Comment